Instructional Technology Coach BldgBased RB13-116
|Title:||Instructional Technology Coach BldgBased RB13-116|
DescriptionRECRUITMENT BULLETIN #13-116 INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY COACH
DECEMBER 16, 2013 SIG FUNDED/BUILDING BASED
NOTICE OF POSITION
The Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Pamela C. Brown is interested in receiving applications from qualified candidates for the position of:
INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY COACH
SIG FUNDED/BUILDING BASED
Candidates must complete an application form by clicking the "Apply"
button below. Once the form is completed, click the "Submit"
The candidate must be a NYS certified teacher currently employed with contract status
in the Buffalo Public Schools. Preference will be given to individuals with course work and/or experience in the area of instructional technology.
- Possess a deep understanding of Common Core Learning Standards
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of instructional technology and how instructional technology applies to information literacy skills and student learning, especially in relation to the Common Core Learning Standards
- Possess a thorough knowledge of BPS curriculum and instructional models
- Must be able to create units of study that utilize technology to foster differentiation, critical thinking, collaboration, and problem solving
- Possess thorough knowledge of Federal and State regulations as they relate to Instructional Technology
- Demonstrate knowledge of multiple staff development models and approaches
- Show the ability to plan, lead and facilitate staff development opportunities with a variety of stakeholders
- Plan and carry out model technology integrated lessons aligned to Common Core Learning Standards, Instructional Shifts and current models of Information Literacy
- Provide professional development on all facets of District instructional technology
- Assist District personnel in preparing BPS staff and students for Computer Based Testing
- Assist teaching and learning staff with implementation of the teacher-specific portions of the Infinite Campus student information system including, but not limited to, grade book and period-by-period attendance features.
- Assist teachers in assessing the accomplishments of students on a regular basis
- Continuously develop and improves own capacity, and the capacity of others, to integrate technology effectively into teaching and learning
- Maintain a District web page for professional purposes
- Performs other duties as assigned
Appointment will be made by the Board of Education upon the recommendation of the Superintendent following assessment of training, experience, credentials and evaluation of service. Personal interviews shall be scheduled where appropriate.
Teacher Salary Schedule
FOR FILING: JANUARY 8, 2014
DR. PAMELA C. BROWN,
SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications