2013 Summer School Substitute Tchrs RB 12-120
|Title:||2013 Summer School Substitute Tchrs RB 12-120|
RECRUITMENT BULLETIN #12-128 2013 SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAM
APRIL 17, 2013 SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
The Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Pamela C. Brown, is interested in receiving applications from
qualified candidates for:
2013 SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAM SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
Candidates must complete an application form available on the District website, www.buffaloschools.org
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree. Priority in the selection of substitute teachers will be given to
qualified Buffalo Public School Substitutes.
The Summer School Program substitute teachers will provide the following educational assistance:
- Providing instruction, managing the classroom environment, and promoting student learning in the absence of the regular classroom teacher.
- May implement teacher lesson plans, assign student class work and homework, maintain classroom control and discipline.
- May be required to complete a daily report or evaluation to communicate any pertinent information resulting from the day's events.
- Establishing effective working relationships with staff and students is very important.
- Other duties assigned by the building Administrator or his/her Administrative designee.
Please review the calendar carefully prior to accepting summer employment. For the benefit
of the students and continuity of the program, substitute teachers are expected to serve the
entire term of the program and work daily at the specific school that may be assigned.
Additionally, full days are required.
Substitute daily rate based on SUBSTITUTE UNION contract.
: Pending funding
FOR FILING: MAY 10, 2013
DR. PAMELA C. BROWN
SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications