RECRUITMENT BULLETIN #13-22 February 25, 2013
POSITION: ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ANALYST – Permanent
$44,533 - $53,242
Budget/Special Projects – Room 709 City Hall
- Assists in the performance of management studies and recommends changes and implementations of programs designed to improve efficiency and/or reduce expenditures within the Buffalo Public Schools.
- Responsible for the actual carrying out of data collection systems, including financial data.
- Supervision is exercised over personnel assigned.
- Collects and analyzes data on work output and quality, as well as financial data, and makes recommendations;
- monitors data collection for consistency with designed objectives;
- Assists in the actual operation of data collection systems;
- Assists in establishing work procedures and guidelines for performance standards and related reporting systems;
- develops flow chart of work requests;
- schedules staff assignments;
- reviews documentation produced from reporting systems;
- Prepares written/oral reports on the progress of said management studies;
- Designs management reporting forms for productivity analysis reports;
- May assist in the preparation of grant proposals for federal, state and foundation funding;
- Performs related work as required.
(A) Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Public Administration or a closely related field;
(B) Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Public Administration or a closely related field and two years of full-time experience including work or research in management or operating procedures.
(C) An equivalent combination as defined within the limits of (A) and (B).
Verifiable part-time experience will be pro-rated to meet full-time experience requirements.
CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION SHOULD COMPLETE AN APPLICATION ONLINE BY CLICKING THE "APPLY"
BUTTON BELOW. ONCE THE FORM IS COMPLETE, CLICK THE "SUBMIT"
Appointments are subject to the approval of the Board of Education upon the recommendation of the Interim Superintendent following the approval of the Civil Service Division. Personal interviews shall be scheduled where appropriate.
FINAL FILING DATE: March 11, 2013
Director of Employment Services