Adult Ed -Vocational Apprentice Advisor RB 12-112
|Title:||Adult Ed -Vocational Apprentice Advisor RB 12-112|
NOTICE OF POSITION
RECRUITMENT BULLETIN 12-112
APRIL 8, 2013
VOCATIONAL APPRENTICE ADVISOR
Adult Education #46
The Superintendent of Schools Pamela C. Brown, Ed.D.is interested in receiving
applications from qualified candidates for the position of:
CTE Part Time Vocational Apprentice Advisor
Adult Education Division #46
Candidates must complete an application form by clicking on the “APPLY
Apprentice or vocational program and knowledge of NYSDOL, NYSED
requirements for monitoring Apprentice students and programs.
: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor and provide records for 1000 or more Apprentices.
- Work effectively with all students to foster their professional growth and performance.
- Conduct activities for both day and evening programs.
- Foster a positive school climate where students are addressed in a manner that promotes student responsibility and mutual respect.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement of professional knowledge and skills.
- Monitor practical training experience of Apprentice students.
- Promote safety within the Program.
- Maintain positive and effective relationships with the division and community.
- Maintain documentation and report to NYSDOL, NYSED.
- Assist students with Apprenticeship placement.
- Other duties as required by Administration.
APPOINTMENT: Appointment will be made by the Board of Education upon the recommendation of
the Superintendent following assessment of training, experience, credentials and evaluation of service.
Personal interviews will be scheduled where appropriate.
SALARY: Vocational Teacher’s salary schedule. (Per Diem, No Benefits <14hrs per week)
FUND #: Pending Funding
FOR FILING: APRIL 25, 2013
PAMELA C. BROWN, Ed.D.,
SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications